View Single Post
Old October 11, 2013, 08:05 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Its cuz Mominul has a fairly sound technique. Not as good as Mushy's but perhaps on par with Ashraful. Ash, Mushy, Momin are really the only technically sound batsmen we have produced with mushy leading the way. Too bad, Ash got involved in fixing, I think he had just started to turn the corner and enter into a semi consistent guy. From the little I saw of Marshall, he also seems to have a decent technique. I hope so, cuz if Anamul proves to be useless in Tests, we'll need a solid #3.
I am just a little worried about Anamul Haque at the moment. No matter how terrible his footwork is,it is true that he has genuine hunger for scoring in the game of cricket. Hunger alone put him in the national team. But hunger alone won't be enough to survive in international cricket. This is I believe is the point where he either can work his *** off with consultants, coaches or whatever resources we have to work on his technique or just see himself slowly fade away from national colors. Now that mominul is performing, ayub has just came into the scene with shamsur knocking at the door, its too much pressure on Anamul. I am in favor of competition but we should also support a player in these times especially someone who has made his debut not too long ago. In summary, the point I want to get across is that I think someone (the coach comes in my mind) should invest extra hours with him getting his technique better or else another talent is about to bite the dust.