View Single Post
Old November 21, 2012, 03:22 PM
Club Cricketer

I personally don't buy into those superstitious beliefs or so called commentators curses. It seems like a lot of fans blame him when we lose a wicket or two when he talks. Nothing but coincidence. It's quite foolish to think that it's somehow his fault. 20 wickets fall and someone is always commentating. Is it always the commentators fault that someone gets out in the field? I don't get it.

I don't hold any grudges against him. In fact I have none. I fail to see why anyone would anyway. I am not a fan of him either. To me he's just another Bangladeshi commentating like Athahar Ali. Yes they both make mistakes. AA does more than Shamim C. So what's the big deal? 16m people and only two English speaking commentators. If you think you are so good why don't you go apply for the role.

We Bangladeshi Bengalis know to whine and whine and whine. Just get over it and watch our tigers play. No one is perfect. If you think he holds some super power and can get our boys out as and when he pleases then you need to check yourself out first.

Stop behaving like a typical Bangladeshi. If you dislike him that much just mute the sound. I'd like to see you do better. Until then stop b!tching about him or Athahar for that matter.