View Single Post
Old January 30, 2009, 09:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megh
Nafis did scored 4 100s in ODI. but if you watch his batting or his style of batting, it's really silly. and those 4 100s he scored against the weakest ZIM(3 of them) and one against Bermuda. i am gonna keep ahead all the 100s of others in BD team which are against those test playing nations. anywayz if you do the research you are gonna find that most of the wickets in Bangladesh were batiing and flat tracks before. i don't know why and how?? all the tracks this time in Mirpur becomes like a hell for the batsmen. not only for ours even for the SL batsmen. couple of them did score but they got batter players than ours. so you can't say no one perform from our team. i am gonna wait for a macth where Sakib and Mash not gonna perform. and that day i will show you those other performers as well. we have at least 6 performers in our team. just pray that 3 of them fires up one same day. Tamim, Ashrafool, Rokibul, Mushy, Shakib and Mash. these 6 players are gonna stay and they are gonna stay for a long period of time Inshallah. Ashrafool is the guy on whom i am mad most. but i really wish him to come back real soon. Mark my words bro, in 2011 ICC WC, with these player we are gonna do something very special. Try to understand bro i am not against them and i am against the way they did it and the issues few players had shown. few, only very few players could bring those issues up like Alok. he was almost forgotten for like 2 years even after performing in the NCL regularly. but other player had their chances. Nafees did not perform form the WC. he was getting chances till NZ tour. and nobody gonna ask/prefer for Mosharaf by taking off Shakib or Razzak. and played 3 matches scored 15 runs and took only 1 wicket. then his chances should go low against Shakib and Razzak. Farhad Reza, he played 32 matches in his career of 2 years. i think within those 2 years he played in most of the matches Bangladesh played. then how come their complaints were true bro. are you gonna tell that Habibul was performing?? he was out of the touch even in test matches for a long long time. then what happened???Dhiman Gosh, he played 14 ODI matches in his 6 months long career. are you gonna say that selectors didn't give him enough chances??? i don't know man. if i wanted i can put so many things like this here. if someone gonna really have some complaints then it's Alok and only Alok. no one else. and i don't think i have to say anything about Aftab who used wrap the BD flag on his head and look what he did? it's clear that they left the team for money. there was nothing. totally nothing else.that's why i hate them for their way of doing it. not for playing in the ICL. i supported the team but don't support their deeds.

I hope i could make you understand.you wouldn't believe how i felt after getting the news just before the series against the NZ.anywayz stick to you point and i am gonna stick to mine bro. i am not gonna support the way they did it. this is the thing.
lol, ager otit itihash jene to luv nai...luv ache ki? batsman's mindset can change.....just look at sakib...from the very begining, i thought that he's going to be another inconsistent performer, but he really shows up what he's capable of....similar to alok....he changed his batting strategy..also shahriar nafees.....he showed some patience in ICL...i know ICL's bowlers are not that good, but the fact is that how you can executed the game according to your role....u should shahriar nafees's valuable half century agains a team(forgot the name)......he was there till end....after that he stated that, " my only goal was to stay in the wicket, and play full 20 overs...and stay there till the end...and that was my job to do". And he finally did it....now about mosharrof rubel....... i know he couldn't make a promising start in national team, but he really showed his capabillity in ICL....you can just look at his bowliing footage...and i'm not talking about taking of places...shakib really needs a good partner in spin department(razzak is banned, so i look for alternative choices..and i prefer rubel)...and i'm not talking about all the icl players here...i'm talking about those who really deserve to be in the national team........icl playerra jodi char pai....apni khali deikhen ki hoy....it's gonna be more stronger team

another thing is that sakib and mash, both are performing in test/odi.... rokibul is performing well only in odi..mushy is performing well in test...tamim and ash are countless......taderke bksp te jaia abar cricketer basic shomporke jaina aste hobe...........tahole eiber calculate kore performance rate bair koren..........." we have 6 performers" katakati korte korte we have 2.5 performers e ashbe... koren na calculate

obviously nowdays, money matters..and they joined icl for money ...that's 100% true...but the thing is that icc didn't ban icl, bcci does...who is bcci? amader chacha, mama, khala, na khalu?.....bcci banned na korle to scene different hoito...hoito na? then u would think icl is just like the hindi version of county cricket...and those players are go for that......i don't support bcci, i support icc...so as icl......if icc ban icl, then i'm not gonna support icl

Last edited by djnaved; January 30, 2009 at 09:38 PM..