View Single Post
Old April 10, 2004, 05:24 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
however racism is not a part of islam, and the prophet (saw) said, "he who does not concern himself with the affairs of other muslims is not a believer."
Thank you for the Hadid Al. I donot think calling a muslim brother 'Miskeen' actually show equality. It shows supremecy. Arabs think they are superior then subcontinent muslims people. I donot think they are better then us. Arabs forget the islamic teaching themselves. They are not concerned about us as other muslim. Forget subcontinent muslim. What about arab Muslims themselves? Shiet are fighting sunni, sunni's are killing Shiets. Look at the fruitless Iran Iraq war. According to the Hadid you described, Arabs are long departed from Islam. So if I am not concerned about them that doesn't hurt me in any way.

The muslims in the united states are suffering so much since sept 11. So many muslims got deported, lost their source of income, lost jobs, denied hiring . Did the 19 muslim hijacker ever thought about the millions of Muslim at all? Where they concerned about muslim families and their consequences at all.?

Take care!