View Single Post
Old May 20, 2008, 04:10 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
if you ever move back to bangladesh i think u will disappointed in finding "bunch of materialists" in Bangladesh as well.......
the environment i was raised at was very alive, and lively! i should be careful with my word choice. i mean i grew up in Bangladesh for about 11 years, and to tell you the truth i was never ever bored. NEVER, i didn't play video games nor did i watch too much tv(except with my brother sometimes and friends/cricket/drama at night/eid) but i was never ever bored? why? i was always with people, alive funny real people! in the USA i just never felt home even when i am with some people, except sometimes i feel alive!

that's what i meant by bunch of materialists... i do not have "fun" because of the environment or friends i am surrounded by or spending too much time playing video games alone or internet where in bangladesh it is a lot of fun to be a kid! trust me!(given the right environment)

and because i was a kid, everyone was nice to me, maybe because i like bangladesh better because i have grown up. otherwise, United States can be a great place to live too... you don't have to worry so much(opposite in bangladesh, a country of worry, but still i had fun because i was a kid).

plus, it is home, everyone thinks like you, can easily understand you, that is where i am the most frank, open. and i had some really great friends there

Last edited by Rifat; May 20, 2008 at 04:20 PM..