View Single Post
Old November 25, 2013, 09:26 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Dear Nasif Bhai here are my questions to you:
i) What do you think of the Apple products launched under Tim Cook?
ii) Will you be interested in the next generation consoles? if yes then which one?
iii) What is your view of Ryad batting at 7 or 8 for us in limited over formats?
iv) Why do you think we are not producing leg spinners?
v) Name an upcoming electronic device/gadget that excites you
vi) How can iDumb raise funds to buy a bigger tv?
1. They are ok, but I haven't seen any real innovation from apple since may be 3gs! Retina display, may be. PC vs Mac battle of 90s is being fought again, now its Android vs iOS. Tim Cook isn't gonna find it easy, its a tough job (to replicate Jobs).

2. Yes, and already got Xbox One. I have alternated with Xbox to PS3 and now back to Xbox One.

3. I think Ryad is quite dependable in that position. His avg. batting and avg. bowling is quite useful. I don't think we have replacement at that position; not until we have a matching winning pacer.

4. Probably not as attractive as an SLA. Leg spin requires lot of discipline and patience. It doesn't pay off as quickly as may be other spinning options; and in most cases you can be quite expensive if you haven't matured enough. So, my guess is basic economics at action for lack of leg spinners.

5. Well, this year haven't seen mucn exciting stuff. Xbox One seems to be have cool factor with the upgraded Kinect (can even measure heart beat!) . I am waiting for full gesture control (not touch) in future devices tv, pc, everything

Leap Motion seems promising:

6. Sell his sound system and speaker; and wait in line on Black Friday
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.