View Single Post
Old July 31, 2012, 11:40 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
It's ok to encourage kids to go to school, but not ok to discourage them to pursue sports. The two can go hand in hand. If the kid doesn't make it big in the play field, there's always the option of falling back to his/her education.

But to say that his/her pither chaal will be ripped apart at the slightest hint that he/she is interested in an extracurricular activity is pathetic. Metric porikkhary stand korar por polapain BTV te bhashon dey, "Ami bhor 5tar shomoy ghum theke uthtam, daaine takaitam na, baaye takaitam na, shoja boisha boisha pora mukhostho kortam...prottek din 18 ghonta portam". Arey mia metric er moto shoja shapta porikkhar jonno jodi 18 ghonta porte hoy taile to tomar mathay ghilu bole kisu ase mone hoy na.
Thats no longer an option in the modern generation. Ask me, i am a witness. When most of you were young, or of my age all of you would study at school the whole morning and do homework during late evening. So you guys where free in the afternoon and also had the luxury of a playing field nearby.

Well things have changed drastically bro, and i stand witness. Amader bikaler shomoita coachinge bhora to khelar proshno uthe na, plus bekar thakleo khela jabe na karon amador khelar math nai kono.