View Single Post
Old October 21, 2013, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

I can understand Tamim getting antsy to get to his hundred - onek din century kore nai, matha mota, ghilu nai, hopeless case. I can also understand Marshall's issue with the forties - maybe he's trying to become the next Jahirul (Zohirul bai amare koise 40 paar korle shomane chokh bondho koira hakabi, tai ami hakaisi - although he didn't get out to a terrible shot, but you get the idea). But what was Momin's problem? Especially coming off the back of a pretty much chanceless 180? How does he get nervous in the forties?

We really need to get to 450, minimum. That's our only chance of even drawing this Test, because our bowlers won't do jack on this surface (or any surface in the world). Here's to hoping beyond hope that Mushy and Nasir can take us past 400, but unless the NZ batsmen take inspiration from Motin's batting too, there's no hope for us. I don't know about the Jurgs, but you would expect a coach to go mental on their puny buttocks after the way they got themselves out yesterday.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)