View Single Post
Old January 24, 2013, 11:22 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubho
Not a fan of anything Paksitanian myself, but I must admit that they are approaching the whole thing very shrewdly. They're certainly not being nearly as incompetent as our lot. Most admirable part is that they're not making any stupid, over-hasty announcements. Our guys, for example, say Carl Hooper is interested in coaching Bangladesh, only for him to then turn around and say that he isn't. The PCB say that they have secured international match officials and then present statements from each one verifying that.

Got to hand it to them. Fewer schmucks running PCB than BCB. Just wish our guys could act professionally.
Its possible that Zaka is a decent leader unlike Butt before him. It remains to be seen if Papon can do the same for us. If this BPL gets managed better, then we can say he did well considering how the PCB did all they could to sabatoge the BPL.

That being said, lets see if international umpires and players show up to the tournament. If not, then it will just be a Faysal Bank T20.

Also 2 million dollar insurance plans are a lot, and 100,000 dollar bases is a lot for a board that can't even give domestic players a raise. I doubt the franchises are giving the insurance policy.

#OneTeam1Dream