Thread: shahriyar
View Single Post
Old January 21, 2007, 09:29 PM
ODI Cricketer

CM bhai,
nice gesture to cool down the things. But sometime the moderator in question get under the skin. All of us, expect every member should be respected regardless of status of moderator, administrator, staff or simple member. But the moderator in question is actually creating the environment of we and they. I have not read the Shahriar thing. So I could not comment. But judging from his other post, I could say that he might be an instigator. I remember in one thread he personnaly attack one member (Imtiaz) asking what is his educational background? If I or any other ordinary member did this you could have censured him. And most of us would have agreed with the censure. He also forced Hitlar to change his nick though there are still nick like Stalin, Musolini. His argument that those users do not participate so it does not matter but as Hitlar participate he should change.
Do not you feel that there are 6/7 moderators but why ordinary members are questioning this moderator? In terms of moderation or forum decesion you are even harsher than most of the moderators. But none complained. I remember, spitty raise the issue againest Ahmed bhai for closing a thread. but the thread died for lack of support. But when the thread of this moderator came you have to close it, because it was going out of control. May be some internal censure needed.