Thread: shahriyar
View Single Post
Old January 21, 2007, 07:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
I'm going to lift the ban on shahriyar tomorrow to show our good intention. I'd sincerely urge him to consider twice before posting any messages that might seem provocative and / or inflammatory.
Could you also ask Arnab to refrain from his "fisking" style of posting? Especially, when he has nothing better to argue, he just goes "Umm..Yeah...whatever..sure....agree".

Also to stop flexing his administrative muscles if he can't argue without getting personal. Yes, you heard that right. If it didn't get personal, then he wouldn't have "banned" him. Shahriyar wasn't spamming nor was he breaking any rules.

He got banned because conversation headed into an ugly direction and Arnab put an even uglier ending to it.

Just because one is a member and other is a mod, doesnt mean Shahriyar has to be the culprit all the time.

Quote:
I'd also request our admins to review our moderation process to specifically minimize and better handle the inflammatory / provocative posts. The process may take time, however. We'd also ask for your suggestion as well.
I have been waiting to hear this for God knows how long.