View Single Post
Old June 11, 2019, 01:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
you have several options:
- buy into an established business (need to find one first looking to inject capital, and do some serious due diligence).
- real estate, not sure if feasible in your area, but that money can be downpayment for a 350-400k house and rent it out. (I dont personally like condos, so wouldnt advise u the same).
-easiest option: stock market. truly passive income.

I actually have an ecommerce business that i would say is truly passive income. it's now completely on the FBA platform. And I put in maybe 5-8 hours week. but it took me several years to get to this level, and something i started during college after messing around and also failing with different ecommerce models, dropshipping, etc. lots of pros and cons to FBA, but its another avenue to look into. good luck
For me Kindle truly has become a passive income, except I suck at it, lol. I mean people churn out the *****est *** there as form of low pulp romcom vampire fiction and STILL kills it. Completely.

Whereas I make like 60c a month. But the thing is it works. Ever since a year or so ago, after the machine started perpetually I found that pennies are still trickling. Now only if I had the fanbase and marketing prowess of low grade fiction writers of swords and dragonslayers.

So to recap, if someone could multiply it 10 or 100 fold a day, the money will keep coming once the token has been inserted in the beast perpetually.

As much I wanted to f--- with stocks, I felt it is best to invest in oneself and for the creative of thrill of sculpting something with your own hands. Plus selling in kindle gives me satisfaction even if it I earn a penny.

I saw a video about one dude who became millionaire just by frikkin selling cat litter-picker on Amazon. Imagine!

These are the people who goes to shark tank....

(Sometimes part of creativity is relinquishing quality, although my ego is too big to budge...)

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Last edited by Zeeshan; June 11, 2019 at 02:34 PM..