View Single Post
Old January 5, 2005, 09:43 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by TigerFan
It is prostitution to me in a way. You don't have to take money and have sex to be a prostitute. In my opinion, if someone flirts, and yes many female did that infront of me, he/she is being prostitute. And also, if someone doesn't cover one's body infront of a stranger or strangers, and doesn't care, to me he/she is being prostitute.
Quote:
Now, the people you are calling radical, they are with good taste. Only poeple with bad taste hangs around with swimsuit. So don't call muslims radical, ok.
Jesus Christ on a bike!!! Which terminally infested woodwork did you come out of? These people want to swim in a competition. You know, like, see how fast they can swim compared to others. It has nothing to do with sex unless you are some kind of sick pervert. Which, judging from your posts, could very well be the case.

If you are gonna ban women from swimming, then ban men too. In fact, we should probably ban cricket as well, since the pants they wear aren't above the ankle and below the knees and none of them sport a beard!

BTW are you the same clown who started threads about Chocker Balee and various other Bollywood movies? It seems that it's YOU who is the hypocrite gawking and salivating at all the scantily clad women on the silverscreen while comdemning them at the same time. People like you make me want to throw up.