View Single Post
Old March 10, 2005, 03:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater
Default BCS League: Season 2 changes and signups

This is the launch of season 2 of the domestic simulation comp. There are many ideas and changes for the next season. I would like to have 3 teams so it is more of a league than a series and change the names.

Team Alok is now Team Nafis
Team Sarkar is now Team Aftab
The third team will be Team Nazmul

It will be a longer more intense season but I'll need some help. The captains will need to be more involved in selecting the playing XI's and bowlers overs. I will be sending e-mails around to inactive players tonight or tomorrow. I want to see more team spirit!

I also need someone to help out with the website, I'll do the hardwork by doing all the scorecards and statistics and putting them on the database you just have to publish it onto the website.

Ok so hows it work? Well I get the statistics and put them into a simulator, I then work out the teams and fixtures and play out a competition. What's the prize, complements from other members and maybe even a red cap at the end of it. Representing the BanglaCricket XI against other test playing nations. Also new this season, if you average over 55 with the bat then you gain 2 skill points, under 23 with the ball will also gain 2 skill points. Between 40-55 you gain 1 skill point and between 28-23 you gain 1 skill point.