View Single Post
Old March 19, 2011, 11:14 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
"Creativity cannot be hurried." -Norbert Wiener

I am happy we didn't "prematurely" win the World Cup. Then it'd be a fata morgana. Dream. I'd rather we earn our spot than just hit upon some careless wins synchronicitically. It's like you can't expect to get a phd in one day or a black belt in one year. It will take years before we reach the World Cup final and actually win it. We will win when the time is ready. Then it will happen automatically and naturally.

So based on that BD has made tremendous strides. It's just these occasional glimpses of brain fart matches gives us reflections of what we used to be.

Signed,

Eternal Optimist
YOU deserve to open a new thread....i believe those two innings of 58 and 78 were not because of cricketing abilites, but of factors beyond our control....bet even in the most toughest bowling conditions, we wuldnt loose like this...it all happened when we were EXPECTING TO WIN at all costs....and also to the verge of stoning our cricketers if we dint...with that kind of expectation, humans are professionals, but not immortals.....theres a limit.....and fans make up the part of bangladesh cricket.....the way we react has an impact, and that was the reason..its all bullshit when people tell we freak out when we are expected to win matchs...oh yeah, so what with the ireland game, netherlands, game, and arguably the greatest comeback against england considering the lowest of the lowest of the seemingly eternal low we reached against wi.....
we are still progressing...the hard work has been done...now is the time to start working extra hard for the the foundations laid by previous hard wok...we are destined for some phenomenal achievements in 2015 world cup....u see