View Single Post
Old August 6, 2019, 01:02 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousGuy
Why should these games make you depressed?

Whether BD wins or loses, I do not let it influence my real life. The outcomes have nothing to do with our personal lives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
why? you got to see some of the best games. actually all the wins I think right? West indies, afghansitan and south Africa? that's too good.

I witnessed two losses yet still thought it was an enjoyable trip. But cricket is boring - no interest in this SL series and all this old hags discarded players coming back.
Thanks for your kind words. I agree 100%. Truth be told, it's not easy. Cricket is a different type of sport where it is an 8 hour game...Socccer/Basketball other sports only last less than a few hours. I spent a lot of money and time preparing for the World cup trip. Though Alhamdulillah I had an amazing time in England and I got to witness two wins live...we came soooo close and yet so far that it just hurts that much. I felt that this was the best chance for Bangladesh to win the trophy. I feel that from this point onwards, it's only downhill from here. At least the silver lining is that Mr. Al Hasan showed up to the party....others (almost) didn't.

Point is, we spent a lot of time discussing/analyzing dissecting this beloved team. we spent a ton of time wasting following this team and watching them and investing our own precious time and money. that's why it hurts...