View Single Post
Old December 9, 2012, 03:37 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Champs
If indian has always been ordinary, then I guess we can call Bangladesh crap. Indian team is not playing well ATM but it doesn't mean we were always ordinary. India is the only team in world cricket which has won a world cup, t20 champoinship and achieved number 1 test ranking in Tests since ranking system started.. Name me another team and I would say India were always ordinary.

And playing cricket for 100 years?? Weren't Bdesh part of India and Pakistan At that time?? So Bdesh is also playing cricket for 100 years. More shame for your country. That you still are considered minnows.
Bdesh was not really a part of India and Pakistan in anything apart from a political sense. Bangladesh has always been a bit culturally aloof, and although cricket has been played in Bangladesh just as long as it has in India and Pakistan...it has only really been played since the mid 90s. Unlike and India and Pakistan where cricket have been popular for nearly a century, in Bangladesh its only been 15 years or so.

I wouldn't say Bangladesh are minnows...if SL and India aren't considered minnows and they've been strong and home and poor abroad for decades, Bangladesh is almost there!

#OneTeam1Dream