View Single Post
Old January 25, 2013, 12:08 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
When you mention "shooting parents infront of their kids" you fail to include one important point i.e "Parents are shooting at the soilders with their assault weapons too"

Also I also dont see racism in any way; this word gets thrown around too much these days without much logic...
As a disclaimer, the following reflects my opinion and not the website's.

Not that I am fundamentalist sympathizer but if I break into your house, you'd be shooting with assault weapons too in self defense.

They may be "scums" but still they deserve due process. THAT'S AMERICAN.

And CIA ain't exactly your Mother Teresa reincarnated. These same hypocrites wage war against drugs yet at the same time experimented LSD on soldiers back in the days.

As far as movie is concerned, it was extremely biased, represented a conservative "feel-good Black Hawk Down" sentiment with crap ending of op at the end where it was all dark and nothing was seen.

And yes, I do agree with you there was no hint of racism on that soldier's part. The guy who treated the prisoner like a dog but caressingly offered ice cream to a caged monkey.

So much emotion, not enough "logic". Sigh only if the world was black and white and if they spelled it out more, huh?

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles