View Single Post
Old December 1, 2008, 11:42 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsin
Aftab? Might as well stick to Ash then. I see no difference. I take it back, Ash can still score past 50 maybe 1 out of 10 tries. Aftabs sticks to a quickfire 30. If you watch the 20/20 matches, you'll see that Kaps is a FAR better player then Aftab and with his consistency, easily the best batsmen fro BD. SN has more mental toughness then Junaed and others.

If BCB ever grows a pair, I would love getting Alok, SN, Rubel back in the national team. Maybe Aftab too. IF he can stick to the wicket, he'll be our very own Jayasuriya. For that to happen, he'll have to really challenge himself and his patience.
i disagree...alok is battering around 3rd class cricketers mostly. how many teams have a shane bond in their side?

aftab on the other hand, probably has one of the better T20I averages in the world thru a fair number of matches. alok has a terrible SR and average. T20I are the least pressure situation.

that being said, i do think alok is a good player once he gets his head in, but so too are aftab, ash, and most of the rest of gang.

there really is no differene between any of them with the exception of tamim (consistency though he hasn't scored a 50 in a while), sakib, mushy, and raqibul.

#OneTeam1Dream