View Single Post
Old June 28, 2013, 10:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
What a match ! It was full of action and some intense moments ! Blues are getting better ! Hopefully this time blues will win it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD_TigerZ
BLUES!!!! Amazing stuff from em last night, the NSW forward pack is too quick on their feet for the qld forward pack..Hope we end the streak..
A bit late posting on this thread but I guess we jumped the gun because the Blues were piss poor in the 2nd Origin match.

The Blues f***** it up. The match where they needed to lift to seal an Origin series victory they f***** up big time. I'd like to mention how crap Nathan Merritt performed. Disgraceful. I like him as a club player and have huge respect for him but i hated how Rabbitohs fans think he is so good and should have been playing Origin ages ago. I think they have come back to reality. Everyone should have been aware of Merritt's defence as it is very bad. He got targeted all game. He just isn't upto Origin standard. Those defensive reads he made were school boy errors.

Well i'm being a bit too harsh because QLD had home ground advantage but NSW really should have performed better. Maloney and Pearce went missing the whole game. Why is Pearce playing origin i will never know. Coaching was pathetic. Everyone knows Farah is our only true attacking weapon and in the 60th minute Laurie Daley decides to take him off?? Yeah i understand he wanted to give Josh Reynolds a go but taking off your best player? Stupidity i think. He should have taken Pearce off instead.

It's all down to the last game. I'm not confident about it because QLD have always been very good under pressure. Hayne might be back for the decider which is good. I'd keep Dugan in the team as he went well. He showed a lot of heart. Get rid off Merritt. I'd even consider bringing Idris into the team on the bench. He is playing great footy at the moment. Another worrying sign is that Gallen might be out for the decider.

7th straight Origin Series loss for Blues is looming...

Besides the footy what was even more shocking is the sin binning of 4 people! Have the refs lost their mind?