View Single Post
Old September 13, 2013, 08:40 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Former Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) president Saber Hossain Chowdhury was satisfied with reigning president Nazmul Hasan’s decision to meet for a dialogue but remained demanding about the date of such an encounter, as he spoke to the media yesterday.

“There should be a debate between us as there are some matters which are creating confusion in the cricketer fraternity and I applaud him for accepting my request. At the same time, this debate should be done as early as possible and why not on September 7?,” said Saber.

The former BCB president added that a number of TV channels have shown their interest in covering a debate between Saber and Nazmul and the Bangladesh Sports Journalist Association (BSJA) have sent a letter to both persons about the matter.

Saber continued to press Nazmul for further details of how and when they should meet.
Read the rest Here

I really like the idea about having a live debate. I'm sick people getting everything handed to them. Put them up behind a podium and see what they have to offer. Let them earn it.