View Single Post
Old July 11, 2006, 08:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

R_S, sorry i can't view it from the office PC. will see the pics from home.

Orphous,
Zidane holo kochi khoka, jar nak tipley ekhono dudh ber hoi.

Rest of all,
from your views, I am not sure who is the victim here. Why are you guys sympathetic to the criminal? What happened in the field should remain in the field. If FIFA wants to investigate what was said then the muddy waters will get muddier. Zidane has history of snapping. he got back to back red cards in the italian league for hot tempered actions. He got 5 match ban playing for Juventus for head butting. He is the highest carded player in the history of the World Cup. 4 yellow cards and 2 red cards in two world cups. Don't you guys remember what he did to the saudi player? How he kicked a man when he was down? I am sure the guy down (a muslim brother) didn't call him a terrorist or something and the funny thing is France was leading 2-0 then. You guys would still side with Zizu's action? Grow up people, smell the roses. Materazzi is the victim here.

I hope if FIFA takes any action against Materazzi then Materazzi needs to sue for assult, battery, aggrevated assult. Italians should instigate a criminal lawsuit against ZIDANE.

Replace the name Italy with Bangladesh, replace the name Materazzi with Kaiser Hamid. You will see through clear water then.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; July 11, 2006 at 09:05 AM..