View Single Post
Old May 31, 2007, 01:02 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWinder
Contradiction just slapped me with a wet fish. You were going on about how Ronaldinho scores more than Don, (when he didn't) and now you are saying its not about goals

MARADONA wasn't a striker...still he scored...
Brazil played horribly...oh boo hoo...boo hoo. Better have a Great team who can do something (Dinhos team) than a crap team (Argie team without Dona THEN) who cannot do nothing. Maradona led them. How can you compare Ronaldinho to Maradona? Those two don't deserve to be in the same sentence.

Best player this year was Kaka. My opinion, Zidanes opinion. According to UK, C.Ronaldo was the best...Drogba isn't far. Seedorf too.
for me the best player of the year was Michael essien. All of those players played really well, but Essien was better.

well Dinho is not a striker and still scores more goals than Maradona. Maradona dint win the champions league, ronaldinho did by leading from the front. Winning the Champions league today is much harder than winning the World cup, so Ronaldinho has led from the front at the big stage.

World cup 2006: This is why Ronaldinho failed. He was not played in his original position, so wasent Kaka. Both flopped big time. They would have done fine if the strikers up front, Ronaldo (the lazy fatass) and Adriono (as lazy as Ronaldo) would have run more to create openings like strikers in milan and barca.

Altho Maradona did not have the best teammates, the team was formed around him and for his style of play. He was a great player and hence he excelled given that.
Ronaldino in this world cup played in a team with superstars, and its very hard for a team with superstars to play well together eg Madrid. Oh and Ronaldinho dint get much of a break before the World cup this year, playing 60 games a year is not that easy, before going into the world cup. I guess ur research on Ronaldinho dint take these things into account.