View Single Post
Old July 4, 2012, 10:18 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

TigerEz, just so you get an understanding that you're not the only one missing out on players these are guys i was thinking of for my XI: gilchrist, hussey, warne, saqlain, murali, amla, tendulkar, richards, waqar and donald. and there are others who have been snatched up already that i would have been more than happy to have in my XI. but that's the game, you have to do your best with the players that are left when it's your pick.

imagine a team of 1 tendulkar 2 amla 3 viv richards 4 de villiers 5 hussey/bevan 6 dhoni 7 warne/murali 8 saqlain 9 donald 10 waqar 11 steyn

wouldn't it be great if we could all have a team like that? i'd sure love that team but those players are all gone and my team so far consists of dhoni, de villiers, gayle and kohli. so far you have warne, murali, ponting and ganguly. you have the 2 the greatest spinners ever, one of the best #3s ever and ganguly is a pretty awesome batsman. you're doing fine.