View Single Post
Old August 4, 2012, 02:22 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
@BK: Dilscoop has already taken care of the logo and the jersey bro. I assume the fantasy games would be played in EA Cricket simulation after player stats are manually updated by Dilscoop. I just hope the updates are up to date because that would make an impact of the AI doing the simulation. Inputting the right match conditions are also just as critical and Google can be used discover the actual weather conditions during game time. Cold and windy conditions at the Candlestick should work to my team's advantage when swing bowlers like Gul or Malinga bowl for the Sharks simply because they're more familiar with home conditions.

Also, Dilscoop should provide updated scorecards and pics during matches.
Good post. Good to know at least one of my manager is aware of things.

As I've said, EA sports was my last hope. EA Cricket AI is very boring and old, and I did not want to use it. It was going to be my last resort. But I came here with a good news. I don't have to use EA! I found a another simulator. (But that also means no in game picture, or seeing players wearing the jersey and stuff. Annnnd, I wasn't going to do that anyways. Do not have the time to make all the in-game patches. I don't even remember how to anymore.) With this simulator I can just update their skills/stats and not have to make faces and bodies. My life will be a lot easier. So all in all, very exciting news.

Yes, I'll provide updates in between games. And post scorecards between innings, provided by top class ESPN3. (That's what I've been busy with past 2 days, making player pool, typing all the names, making fixtures and scorecards. Don't worry, I have it all figured out. I planned it for a while. I gat this. )

And yes, about the pitch. I was just about to ask you guys to make your "Pitch type" based on the whether in your area. Another great points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
@Dilscoop: You should drop Green Bay and another team from your list. GB is a legendary football town but isn't really a major league city in any way, shape or form. I've been there. Think a sleepier, more agro version of Daly City.
I want 16 teams. I can replace Green Bay. That was one of my last choices. Who do you guys want go against? Give me a city from up north that will be popular amongst the BCers?