View Single Post
Old June 11, 2019, 09:36 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
I am scared for the spin offs..they are doing the long night. If the F up Night king again this time

I was talking about the movies like 10 years from now..as I would want it after the final book is released and GRRM's vision is portrayed on screen. I think 10 years later I can imagine someone else as Jon other than Kit..not now..but 10 years yes
HBO won't do it. It is extremely rare to reproduce any show (or as movies) with alternate endings. Plus HBO owns the rights to ASOIAF I believe. Meaning no other studio can make it.

I am also skeptical about the spin offs. But good thing is that its entirely new sets of producers. D&D will have no say.

What about other few other big budget fantasy shows in the pipeline? Amazon is making a LoTR type show based on Tolkien's manuscripts. Wheel of Time series is in works. The Witcher is coming on Netflix.

GRRM has so much materials compared to Tolkien. If HBO is smart, it can create decade long fantasy shows. Just like Star Wars which has been going for around 40 years.