View Single Post
Old July 19, 2012, 11:34 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur R & Nasir H

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
I personally don't expect him to be any better than a third pacer in the long run, unless of course he develops Vaas/McGrath like accuracy, or thereabouts. But he has proven himself every chance he's had when people who were put in ahead of him have failed miserably. For example, I really don't think he would have done as badly as Abul did yesterday, or been as wayward as Shafiul has too many times, or been as pathetic as Shahadat has been everyday in the last forty seven hundred years.

About domestic cricket - he rarely gets to play as he is too busy warming the bench for the national team.
Add to that the fact, with some people they dont play their best when it comes to practice but really propel in match situations. Shak himself says he doesn't work hard in training etc. So naz could be of that same category as oppose to say mushy who always works hard on his game in training.

My squad would be for second T20i in batting order

1.Tamim
2. Ash
3. Shakib
4. Mushy
5. Riyad
6. Ziaur
7. Nashir (don't really know if he is a finisher material in T20 though so could but him after mushy and drop rest down by one, needs a few overs to settle in, but defo has the ability as demonstrated in asia cup)
8. Mash
9. Nazmul
10. Razzaq
11. Sunny