View Single Post
Old August 12, 2012, 04:14 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

So one win and one lose but the NRR is very bad after losing bad against SA.

SO to qualify for the next game. Just hope SA beat SL and we win against Namibia. However if SL win against SA and beat Namibia then we have to beat Namibia by a big mirgin as NRR will come to the equation.

for the next game, i would love to see 3 seamers. There is no point going all out spin attack thinking opposition r weak against spin but our spinners are no quality at all

My XI:
1)S.Sarkar
2) Liton
3) Anam
4) Asif
5) Mosaddek
6) Al Amin
7)Noor
8) Taskin
9) Abu Jayed/Dewan Shabbir (in palace of Sohan)
10) Abu Hayder (In palace of one of the SLA...i don't see any freaking point of playing both)
11) Nasum/Nayeem

Since the game is against Namibia, we dont need long batting line up. Plus Abu Jayed and Abu Hayder both deserves a chance to play so try them out against Namibia and see how they fair. Whoever gets spanked should be drop for the quarter final game(yes, i'm optimistic about reaching quarter finals )

In the quarter final we can drop one seamer and bring in Salman Hossain as against quality side our batting needs to be long...