View Single Post
Old February 5, 2009, 10:47 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
Yeah it is soooo marvelous to watch a bunch of washed up old farts dominate 120 KPH PACE bowling. Yeah let me tell ya theres nothing better...
don't find better reply than this. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
When did ICL sought permission from BCB before creating Dhaka Loosers. They may or may not appoint A$$thefool as their agent to recruit the turncoats. When A$$ refused they found the perfect MirJafar SN (who BTW thinks playing ICL is the best thing that happens to him, representing your country is the best thing happen to you, fool) to create the team. BCB was officially in dark in the whole period.
So support Dhaka Loosers as much as you want but don't spread lie. The only one who is victim of ICL saga is Bond who sought permission from the board and was given permission from the board; then NZCB back stabbed him. Even in this case ICL did not sought permission from NZCB. On the other hand to get contract from IPL one have to provide NOC from respective board. BTW I am not a BCCI fan; but ICL is not Karry Packer (at least Packer has the best players). Of the ICLers only Bond deserves his place in the team without question.
i was crying out loud and trying to say these things in my other replies regarding ICL. nobody even tried to show slightly interest. you know one thing that if someone doesn't understand then you can make him understand but when someone understands the whole story but shows that he doesn't then you are wasting your time by trying to make them understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
That's what they have asked from ICC & are going through negociation with ICC. Since ICC has instructed boards to not to allow players for ICL, there is no meaning asking BCB or any board until the issue is resolved with ICC.
yeah right!!!!
ICC didn't say anything like that. they didn't say if anyone gonna play in the ICL they will be banned. ICC said that it depends on their own cricket board. about playing in ICL the involved cricket board gonna take the decision about the players.