View Single Post
Old April 22, 2010, 01:36 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
from a previous post of mine:

imo this is another waste of public money. The thousand crores bit is just part of my rant and is not a verified amount.

The new livery was fine, and representing the country doesnt come from a livery alone, but how the overall brand is portrayed: the service delivery, the people's perception of the brand, etc. (All of which are rock bottom with the old logo and scheme). The new livery was just the first step, with a good bit of advertising, PR, and quality of service from Biman, it would've represented BD a heck lot better than the old livery. That scheme isnt retro, its just old*

All in all these politicians a.just found a new way to waste/eat public money, and b.Have no clue to what representing a country/brand/entity really means in a marketing sense. Or maybe they've got it right by staying true to the perceived corrupt, decrepit, basket-case and impoverished image of Bangladesh with an airline that is equally rank.
perfectly well stated. i cannot understand the idiocy of these people. honestly, its high time right thinking people stage a revolution and take over that god-forsaken govt.

#OneTeam1Dream