View Single Post
Old February 12, 2018, 06:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
I think the list will get shorter as we get older.

1.Have a legacy.
2. Make the world a better place.

Those are mine at the moment.

That is extremely hard to achieve. I think you should set lower goals in life. I think the way you measure your success should evolve (not necesarily get shorter) as you age. For you now, perhaps getting good grades, getting into good post-grad, getting the job or the degree u wanted should be your yardstick of success.. once you achieve that you will say - Meh - that was nothing... and your goals evolve - the way you measure success evolve...

When i think of success - schooling doesn't even cross my mind for a second now because it's over. It's an after thought. Now you are no longer sorrounded by ppl from highschool who u left behind. Now you in fields with ppl who had done it better. I work side by side with some ivy league grads who puts my education to shame.. My success yardstick is against them now... and once i can topple that - it will be something else.

Now going back to my friend whose mom thinks i am a great success compare to her son - but I am jealous of him. she doesn't know that. He got all the hot girls growing up and i wish i was like him. so i am a failure :p

so you see not all can have it all like Donald Trump - the ultimate successful man on earth.