View Single Post
Old October 11, 2013, 05:26 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar, Klusner

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Personal attack? Bro if I launched a verbal assault on you, you'd be bleeding profusely from your ears and be locked up in the psych ward on suicide watch. Don't be fooled by the screen name, I'm hardly devout, meaning I have no limits if I wanted to eviscerate your psyche and lay waste to your emotions.

All I did was point out that you have a penchant for rubbing salty s**t on threads related to Bangladesh's position in cricket. Thats all. Nothing less nothing more. You've been here how long? 135 posts? I think that speaks volumes as to your motives and intentions, however well masked they might seem to be.
Good for you. I am happy to know your personal capabilities. Hopefully you would use them positively otherwise you would be wasting them. Well you seem to think the info I provide is masked to rub salt? Well, to be simple, I did not put up threads based on my opinion but rather based on info I got from sources. Nobody shared this important info, which was even more important for BD. So I share them.

Read this thread only, you would see me supporting the BD team. I think you have formed a biased opinion, and I will be happy if you change it.I like the BD team. Above that I like BD fans more than their team, because they are the true supporters of their team that due despite the performances. Let's lay this to rest. As there is saying of Gandhi "An eye to eye makes the whole world blind"

Have a nice day and look at the positives of this format. In previous format BD played just 2 Games. Now they will be able to play 7 games (3+4). So more fun for the home crowd. They will enter against the so called big boys with a winning attitude. I think this World T20 would be a different ICC tournament for BD, very positive.

Last edited by jashan83; October 11, 2013 at 06:16 PM..