View Single Post
Old December 26, 2004, 04:37 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Mav
well, its alright to celebrate a win. But they way they celebrated this match, i guess it was a lil too much, If they have own the ODI series, then such joy wud be reasonable. Now, i have these feeling that bangladesh wudn`t give their best tomorrow, where india will definately play their best to swep the whole series.

Bd seem to b more happy with just one win. Hope that wont backfire in this match.
After a long time we have something to cheer. Do you know, why there are so many people in the stadium even we lost matches? Because we don't have that much things for entertainment. People love cricket and select it for their entertainment.

So, if it seems that our celebration is like winning world cup then it is because we love cricket that much. And our players also do so, because of the audiance of stadium (45,000). You know in my family, everybody watched today cricket whole day and after winning they distributes sweets to others. This is cricket in our country. Hardly you find in others.