View Single Post
Old December 13, 2012, 08:49 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
No Nasir?

Agree with Tiger444. Instead of wasting the openers position slot Anamul as opener and put Nasir in the team. Dont wanna put walking wickets ie Imrul and Jahurul in the test team. Although i believe Imrul is NOT a walking wicket for ODIs.

1. Tamim Iqbal
2. Anamul Haque
3. Naeem Islam
4. Mushfiqur Rahim
5. Shakib Al Hasan
6. Nasir Hossain
7. Mahmudullah
8. Dhiman Ghosh+
9. Sohag Gazi
that should be the line-up, only other real consideration should be playing 6 batsmen, then the keeper and then you have an extra slot for another bowler (probably sunny).

i agree with anamul opening, nasir should be a definite i mean in the last series he got 3 50+ scores and 2 of them were in the 90s so he's doing a fine job atm. naeem holds onto his spot due to that century but he has to move to #3 otherwise we can't fit all of shakib, nasir, mushy, riyad, himself and a keeper. however if naeem doesn't perform i'd expect mominul to be moved into the #3 spot. unless nasir is up for it. i don't seen any of shakib, mushy or riyad playing #3 in tests, nasir maybe though he's doing well in the middle lower order. so if naeem doesn't cement his spot at #3 then i think the next in line should be mominul or shuvagata.