Thread: No To Tests.
View Single Post
Old December 15, 2012, 05:08 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

Not all format has same number of viewers or spectators, dosnt mean we dont care about Test. T20s happens in prime time here as a evening entertainment event; Its just simply convenient for everyone to watch it without hampering your other business or office work or school. tbh I dont care if someone choose to sleep at that time in other part of the globe or watch some other popular programs in tv channels like Zee Bangla or Star Plus. Same way, unless its a holiday most viewers miss the 1st innings of ODIs. So its very understandable why test cricket has less viewers than other two.
A handful of haters & few deluded fans observing match results & tv viewers ratings can argue this on business pov, but in BD still its that same cricket-hungry fans who shows up constantly in very high numbers of spectators than anyone in the world regardless whoever the oposition or the format is; and IMO thats what count most. This aint a place where ppl just shows up to see celebrities like Sachin or Shakib; knows very well how pathetic our past record is. Small or big I'm proud of this crowd.
btw I'm also fine with those who only likes to see wins in a game cant tolerate supporting a dark horse side anymore, chooses to prefer T20 over ODI; IPL-BPL is meant for you.