Thread: two + two
View Single Post
Old January 14, 2005, 06:23 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Kana-Baba
I still don't get the point.... if DOHS becomes champion, then what is the benefit of coco(or chockolate or whatever)?

This guy seems to me a moron..... he became bcb boss because he is the son of prime minister; when he was aksed he said that had some cricket experience! Now everybody knows that playing knock-out 2nd division qualifier (not even main 2nd division) should not be considered as qualification.

Does he know that he is ruining his reputaion (i wonder whether he has any). What a dumb he is.

Regarding DOHS game with brothers, the manager of brothers accused that they had dismissed DOHS at least 15 times! But the ampire favored DOHS. This sorts of activities are certainly not good for our cricket. This will obviously demoralize genuine team like brothers, biman, victoria who creats good team only for their love for the game.

Let's send an open letter to 'The Daily Star' from banglacricket protesting this ill practice.

Edited on, January 14, 2005, 10:52 PM GMT, by Kana-Baba.
I am not defending any one here, neither Coco, nor DOHS, but I should at least request everyone to think that Akram Khan played for DOHS and he led the team. If there was any such plan to make DOHS champion illegaly, I am sure he would oppose it, or at least he would not be a part of it. Akram is one of best guys we have in our cricket...