View Single Post
Old April 30, 2011, 11:56 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion

Once again guys, once again guys......its just not possible one game has got so manyy people doubting this..infact everyoneee....except for indians....no offence...but for all past world cup finals.....nothing like this was talked about...why only for this World Cup finalll......i mean...even i am trying to accept that india won it fair and square...but then....have u guys seen the full match...malinga dived for one ball flicked down leg side......he dived alright..but his hand was nowhere near the ball to save it from boundary..it was soo obvious......!! there were many other stuffs...i dunno why people are just trying to fool themmselves....dint u find anyhting suspicious at all...and ONCE AGAIN, i am not an India haterr...plzzz.....dont drag this..its not about india or sri lanka...its just about the fact that the game dint look right to me...and like thousands worldwide, they all too agree with me....just go and check different new reports, videos, forums,, and even commom people....