View Single Post
Old September 23, 2018, 08:53 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
that is actuallhy a very good post on budgeting. I have another problem however which is not all my expenses are actually purchased/expense by me. And you can not control other ppl' habit. it's a futile exercise. But I can create a lot of inconvenience which can reduce expense.

Having said that.. budgeting/spending less/below your means is super boring to me instead I prefer the other route - make more. But you are absolutely right - my variable bills are actually a lot...

ppl have hard time believing when I tell them my monthly credit card bills- specially single people because visually they see me that I live like a raster fakir.. no flashy cars, clothes, shoes, no big house or expensive taste.

The funny thing is you know you are ordering way too many things when the UPS guy complaints to you about frequent delivery. This one day when I opened the door this guy is like OMG again, i was just here yesterday, with that big box right there.
just an example of waste.. I have 3 toddler cycles in my house - all serves the same damn function, none are used. and this is the trend. I can't even keep track - because the CC statement just say amazon and the amount - have no idea what the purchase is... it's that bad..
I feel for you man. we can talk privately if you want....