View Single Post
Old September 21, 2012, 07:28 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
^Saqlain's a very good bowler too bhai. I don't see us missing Shohag much. I'm mainly worried about our batting.
yeah i don't think we'll miss to much in quality with sajib in there instead of sohag but i think it's important to develop other types of spinners other than SLAs so we might not be missing much in this match but giving sohag more chances here could be more beneficial in the future for the national team being that he's an offie rather than an SLA and if we want our bench options to perform well from the get go we need to give them these experiences.

who would be closer to a national team birth? hard to say what the selectors are thinking but we have less off spinners around the national team so sohag for that reason could be quite close. sajib has to contend with shakib, sunny, enamul, shaker etc. sohag doesn't have many other of spinning brothers to get through.