View Single Post
Old November 10, 2018, 11:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Thank you roye ... that price is over the price I set not to feel guilty regarding the purchase . Apple Ear pods are 150 .. the only reason I am not going for that is one think it's not gonna fit my ear like it does on other ppl and also I will lose them easily ... beats over the ear solo are 199 starting ..so I thought 200 dollars is a reasonable price for a quality ear phone and not too reckless .. nothing to be envious of . I think it's worth spending some money for Saul I th sound and immersive experience .

The one u put up ..I don't like the neck band . I however will likely buy either a Bose or power beats ... any other suggestion thoughts welcome .
No, I understand. It's just that I am a rough user of earphones, each lasts me about 8 months to a year before you have to start twisting and turning the wires for the sound to come out of both the earphones. So I cannot afford to spend 200 bucks every 8 months. Maybe I should though, as music is so important.

This one has no neckband. But is 250. Could not find one below 200 for Bose that boasts noise cancelling features.
https://www.amazon.com/Bose-QuietCom...70_&dpSrc=srch