View Single Post
Old December 28, 2012, 05:26 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

a lot of players are overrated. ash, alok, aftab, SN, junaid etc mostly batsmen. players who are underrated? there probably aren't that many within the country, nazmul i think is underrated by the selectors but i think most who see him, even coaches and probably players from other teams actually think he's ok but being that he's barely ever selected the selectors must think he's pretty bad.

i think shakib is still underrated by the cricket world, his reputation is getting more well known, he is starting to create a bigger presence but i've always felt that people talked about tamim more than shakib which i didn't understand. i think mash is also underrated, perhaps because he's been off the field so often people haven't had a chance to see him properly for any real length of time, most fans (outside of here and BD) think he's ok but that's about it, but in reality he's quite a decent bowler. if mash hadn't had the injuries and was allowed on field for good lengths of time i think his name would be a lot more well known in the cricketing world, probably would have even got calls to bigger and better competitions like county cricket and even the IPL.