View Single Post
Old December 1, 2008, 07:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsin
Aftab? Might as well stick to Ash then. I see no difference. I take it back, Ash can still score past 50 maybe 1 out of 10 tries. Aftabs sticks to a quickfire 30. If you watch the 20/20 matches, you'll see that Kaps is a FAR better player then Aftab and with his consistency, easily the best batsmen fro BD. SN has more mental toughness then Junaed and others.

If BCB ever grows a pair, I would love getting Alok, SN, Rubel back in the national team. Maybe Aftab too. IF he can stick to the wicket, he'll be our very own Jayasuriya. For that to happen, he'll have to really challenge himself and his patience.
You misunderstood me. I am not in favor of taking back any ICLer even if there is a Bradman. I only talk of thinking Aftab back because he showed some remorse for joining ICL and then there was someone (May be Lipu) who told him he would be only banned may be for three monthes.
They retired from national team. Let keep them there