View Single Post
Old October 11, 2013, 10:04 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram, Shakib

Florida has gotten killed in every game. Crosby and Geno will feast on their poor souls. I should watch that game to see how bad the Panthers get thrashed

Another great outing by Bernier. This kid is a gamer, and we honestly got a steal of a deal with him. The team is still playing sluggish, at times lazy hockey. Hope they pick it up sooner rather than later. Wish Clarkson was here. His intensity and tenacity would've surely helped the youngsters pick it up.

Dave Bolland's addition was also excellent. This guy has a good bit of offence in him, and has produced when he was gotten the chance with us. His offence wasn't really needed in Chicago, and never really had the chance in such a role. I expect 40-50 pts from him. However, his biggest asset for us is his experience, and playing style when the game is on the line. This guy is already a savvy veteran with who turns it on when the game is close. He also is one of the hardest workers on the team. His influence on our youngsters will be priceless if he keeps up this solid play.

Lupul hasn't even been that great and he already has 6 pts in 5 games. His finishing has been pretty off so far. Once he gets his touch back, and if he can stay healthy, we will have a nice 1-2 punch this year.

Morgan Rielly continues to impress. He is the best skating Leafs dman I have ever seen. He's a better skater than Kessel even.