View Single Post
Old March 23, 2013, 02:01 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricheart
I want to light up criticism over Mushi's bowling rotation strategy. He simply dissapoint me in this regard once again. Knowing inability to have success with new ball he used opening spell with Abul & Rubel was first mistake. Then None of our part timers were tried properly in between Zia-Gazi spells.
I understand this could be regarded as a bad day and the result against a nation that been world champion in this format is predictable, but seriously 8 wicket defeat in a match defending 238 in 41 overs is simply unacceptable. Especially last few overs, it looks like he completely given up and happy leak run easy to finish the game early. I hold Mushi to be blamed same as Abul-Rubel for this loss.
Even I was unhappy numerous times about the bowling rotation mushy opted with. He more often than not underestimates the part timers and don't bowl them at all. He has started to learn his strength as far as bowling resources is concerned moving away from convention but still leaves a lot to desire for. But I have to say in his favor though, he has got very few options when your front line pacers are as bad as they can get.