View Single Post
Old March 2, 2010, 12:37 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashyboy
Tredwell to Imrul Kayes, no run, 52.4 mph, oh close again! Big appeal as Imrul attempted a heave into the leg side, but the umpire declines. Looked very close

Collingwood to Mushfiqur Rahim, 1 run, 68.0 mph, dropped oh my, what an absolute howler! Stuart Broad drops the simplest of chances at deep square leg from a top-edged sweep. Tried to take it with his fingers pointing up, but went through his hands, hit him on the face and well to the ground

Musfiqur was 24 when he was dropped.

Happens to all teams. Drop catch. Close calls everything happen to other teams as well.
a dropped catch is a fielder's mistake...while an umpiring decision is a ________ (fill in the blank). no use comparing those incomparables and if you do, then why not acknowledge how India surivived some catastrophy's in bangladesh due to dropped catches?

now i haven't see the supposed "blunders" of today, so i can't comment - will check them later on 360, but this post is a generalization based on 7 years of experience... but ordinarily, these things happen to minnow nations with an air of approval.

what happened to greg bucknor?

the annoying thing is, eendian and paki dipshits will start menstruating in their filthy dhotis/shalwars while trumpeting the arrogant bakwas which is endemic to those countries.

yes, we should have scored about 270-280, but i'm reserving judgment on our batsmen for that. yes, perhaps we should have bowled shuvo over the expensive riyad. again, that is the captains blunder. those are a "part of the game". bad officiating is not, and your praise of it exposes your rank prejudice and ignorance yet again.

the bottom line is that bangladesh have been robbed of many victories in ODIs in the last few years - and thats ignoring anything blunders from before 2007 which wouldnt have mattered anyways since we were a crap team back then.

but i suppose whining like a bitch are eendian birthrights, and eendian only, eh?

#OneTeam1Dream