View Single Post
Old April 24, 2012, 09:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
Nope. Its not always "You".

Its a two way communication, one can't hold the key, the other side has to compliment equally. Couple of my buddies loved so madly their girls, but girls had so much expectations, demand that my buddies could not satisfy their needs all the time. Eventually, their relationship did not work and remained heartbroken. My friends what didn't do for them but

My point here is NOT to blame only "Girls", i have seen boys to ditch girls too. My point to your comment is that no matter how passionately, deeply, unconditionally "You" love your mates, if your mates do not see/treat you the same, its very hard to maintain a good relationship for long time.
Here "You" refers to everyone.. If each person starts to think that it's me who can make the difference you get a successful relationship.. But yes I get your point that there are instances where a person tries his best to save a relationship while his/her partner doesn't give a damn about it.. Those people are mean and they don't deserve "You".. The sooner you end those relationship the better.. We can only try to a certain extent but if the trust/respect/love is not there then no point in continuing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
i dont think girls are the problem, they are heavenly. they are the superior gender and they know it and they use it against us and we fall for it like bunch of idiots....

one of the problem with us i think is that deshi guys are more emotional than deshi girls... and we are mamas boys thats why we are not equipped to handle rejections........

ok anyways, i am gonna go and not finish my thought, i am promise i could have connected all the thoughts very nicely to make sense.... but i am sleepy and my wife wants me in bed, so i shall oblige...... cuz i dnt feel like making another mistake.
When I look at my mom I do feel that they are heavenly .. To me my mom is the Angel came straight from the heaven for us.. I have seen how much she has sacrificed for my dad and us.. I'm sure all of us feel the same for our moms..

And one of the problem with deshi girls are they give up everything of their life just to save a relationship/marriage as our society never accepts a divorcee girl.. How many girls are abused mentally and physically in our country everyday?? We even lost count on that.. Forget about the thousands of Amina, Sokina,Purnima, Saleha who are not aware of their basic rights, I know at least 2 highly educated girls who are tolerating physical abuse because they can't think their life without their husbands.. Such is their love.. Sooo you really can't blame any particular gender here..For some love is a luxury and for some it's the necessity.. It's hard to find the balance between them..It's easy to say that girls are problem as it's hard to please them .. Tell that to Rima, Rumana or many others who didn't ask much from life in this male dominated society.. Yet you won't hear them complaining...