View Single Post
Old March 31, 2009, 02:17 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
Kiwies are already released. So ICL is falling down

Sorry could not agree with the bolded part in first part. Why Naeem would suffer for Alok's greed. and why Ash ( Gadha or Village Idiot or whatever name you call) have to share the same dressing room with some smart greedy low life Dhiman or Nafees.
Why not, if Naeem cannot perform better than they do in domestic, why not? There is no place for emotion and charity in national team. It's simple, whoever plays better will be in the team. So long all the players are BD nationals.

Quote:
We have already discussed the traitors issue is not it? For once I came back and I have earned the right to call them traitor. Secondly, those educated traitors (?) were not offered 60,000 BDT per month or if you include all the perks One crore taka per year. Offer the money I belive all of them would come back. Thirdly, in most cases those educated traitors (?) who are at the moment are working with the top notch brain in the top notch facility could not perform the task in Bangladesh because simply we could not provide them the same facility. These cricketing traitors have the access to almost same quality facility as that of their colleagues of other teams of the world. BTW I never called them traitor. BUT Dhiman (I have done enough), Alok (Ash force me to do it; BCB did not offer me contract after I score a century) and SN (ICL is the best thing happens to me) deserve to called traitor. BTW SN (the ring leader) is highly literate.
These scumbags should not be allowed within 100 m of any cricket field of Bangladesh till they show real remorse and unconditional apology to the nation, to the fan, to their colleagues in national, divisional and local teams, BCB. Still after the lesser evils (Aftab who showed little remorse, the useless Nazim, Rubel) have to start from zero and have to dislodge the present team player by performing miles better and the traitors(SN, Dhiman and AK) should not be in national team even this mean we are missing the second coming of Barry Richards, Gilchrist and Benaud. The 70s South Africa is would have been one of the best team ever assembled to play cricket. But they never played together (Van der Blitz - the S African Garner did not play play) due to apartheid. On principle ICC agreed that aparthied has no place in cricket and SA lose the right to show their jewels . Interestingly one of the best player of the team Eddi Burlow (RIP, Our Coach) said that he has little regret for not playing test match as he though that was the right thing to do. Similarly not allowing those three for wearning Bangladesh cap again would send strong message to all the would be traitors that you have live with consequence.
I don't remember that any thread made a binding decision of calling them traitors. I didn't call them then and won't call them traitors now.

You are trying to paint two similar situations with brushes of wishful colours only. They were all offered a job in BD institutes and they accepted it and waited for the chance of PhD & then abscoded. More money? yes, that's the common factor. Cricketers give us pleasure through their skills & the teachers give us knowledge, you decide which is a service of soul & which is skill.

Quote:
As I mentioned earlier I am willing to forgive those who sold their skill but not those who sold their soul.
I can safely say, that the cricketers sold their skills & the absconding teachers sold their souls.

Last edited by BANFAN; March 31, 2009 at 02:22 AM..