View Single Post
Old March 11, 2015, 12:35 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

bhaloi choltese bhai ! tumi kemon ? Yes, making it to the QF is huge, and much needed IMO. Very happy.

Winnik has been great actually. Sutter is crapping the bed as his weak play along the board is ruining momentum. Winnik plays with him so he hasn't scored much. But, I tell you, those two are great defensive players. Winnik is real good in PK. Smart player who reads well. He has been very good. There is talk of him moving up. I think he is real close to scoring some big goals.

Toronto did well in the deadline. I never thought someone will take Clarkson and BJ's did. Horton status is up in the air, but better off ridding Clarkson. Kadri is in doghouse now. Kessel? I don;t know. That salary! I don't think we have the assets or the draft picks. I like JVR. But, Leafs will be insane to trade him. In the East, I don't see how anyone can beat Rangers. They are flawless. Pens don't score as much like we are used to, but defensively, its a much better unit. Lets see. I still say a first round exit for us. Lack of scoring from bottom two lines will be too much to overcome.