View Single Post
Old May 22, 2009, 04:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal Bhar
lmao. wow man....if the highlighted part is not a cruel and devious punishment enough, you go on to say then you will "Torture him physically"? thass like saying someone is coprophobic and pour a bucket of ish on him and THEN go on to the "Real torture"

seriously man. stop hatin. i find your measures very dark and sadistic. torture of any form, no less abu gharib one, is despicable, inhumane and everything that an evolved race of man stands for. imo.

edit: even jigsaw is more rational
Hahaha...Well I am not the type who can torture someone or even beat up someone. However I am a little sadistic in a sense that sometimes I feel really happy when I know the person being tortured is definately known to cause misery to a lot of innocent souls (example Jalil and T.Zia)- I am totally for that bro.

As i already said, If a person is definately known to commit criminal act ..than go for torture if u cant get sensitive information based on normal questioning.

I am Arachnophobic to the max, So I will talk if I see a tarantula....but it is not doing any physical damage to me...So y not use it on serious criminals. Even God created Hell....He is the wisest and yet He believes in torture...hence i don see nething wrong.