View Single Post
Old October 28, 2006, 02:12 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by uss01
I agree with Zobair. And stop whining everyone. You are embarassing us, specially you Bancan.If you dont' like Indians in Canada, then just avoid them. Yes Indians don't like us and all that, Mr Kabir. Neither do Pakistanis, they are very racist towards Bangladeshis and Bengalis. But it's their right, so be it and stop whining. If you whine, you're just embarassing us even more.
I'm sorry if I'm embarassing you. But really, I'm deeply hurt that you're not trying to understand the deeper meaning of it. Yes, the discussion did have some meaningless aspect to it (such as how Indians act towards other nationalities), but that's an analogy to how BCCI treats BD team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uss01
And to everyone else in this forum:Stop COMPLAINING about BCCI not wanting to host us. If they don't want to host us then that's the end of the story, what's the point of complaining. And not touring India is not going to hurt our cricket. Use some common sense. At this point you are just embarassing all bangladeshi cricket supporters.
If you really think everyone's COMPLAINING about the fact that BCCI isn't hosting BD and that'll hurt our cricket, then I'm sorry, you didn't quite get it. Yes I'm a new member of BanglaCricket, but what you don't know is that, I've been following your forums since mid-2005. I've never posted a thing here, coz I thought I don't need to. I recently thought I should get involved, and that's why I'm here. History apart, I think there has been agreements b/w BCCI and BCB...which I'm not completely aware of. But what I fail to understand is how you don't realize how BCCI is targeting BD team. This is oppressive, and unacceptable. Why the hell do you guys comlain with the WESTERN nations oppressing others then? Please, understand politics, and then try to feel embarassed when you need to. If we're still embarassing you, then we're sorry.

Moderators: If you think this isn't an appropriate BD cricket related thread, you can block this thread.

The reality is, we need to know how other nations are targeting our cricket.